Creo Parametric Interview Questions
With the advancement of technology, the 3D technology has touched design industries. Creo Parametric Certification is something that can add value to a candidate’s knowledge and skills in the 3D market. A candidate can easily qualify any interview or entrance examinations conducted during the hiring process for industry if he or she has a Creo Parametric Certification.
A candidate appearing for a job opening in Cero parametric profile may face questions such as:
• The difference between object reference and geometric associativity
• The file extensions given to parts, assemblies, sketches or drawings.
• The process to create a new part or an assembly.
• The use of config.pro file.
• Definition of a trial file.
• Meaning of ‘store back’.
• Difference between File — > Save and File — > Backup.
• Difference between File — > Erase and File — > Delete
• What Drawing.dtl file is
• Difference between One Side and Both Sides in extrusion
• How dimensions of a feature are changed
• New name for Pro/Engineer
• Which company produces Pro/E
• Function of trail.txt file in Cero Elements (Pro/E)
• What are Mapkeys
• Number of Geometric tolerance symbols are in Pro/E
• The names of six common assumptions a sketcher makes
• Definition of “Parametric Feature Based Modeling”
• Tolerance formats that should not be used.
Above are some of the common questions that are asked through a Cero Parametric job employment process. Some may be challenging, but some may be a pleasure for those who are already a pro in this domain.
How does Creo Parametric Certification help?
A professional certification in such an amazing and creative domain can validate a candidate’s skills and knowledge and make his profile stand out among others. CCUBE, one of the arms of the CADD Centre for Technical Training and Development offers a certification program, making interested candidates experts in this 3D modeling technology.